ECN Forum
Posted By: Bjarney Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 08/31/03 11:29 PM
I noticed Saturday that the ‘Code’ hit counter was at a nice even number.

[Linked Image from 64.146.180.232]

It doesn’t seem like that long ago that the ‘General Topics’ counter passed 10,000 either.

Bill, Paul, Don, Tony, Brian, Mike and Scott deserve many thanks for riding herd on this board and making a consistently great place to discuss the trade {and baseball, too.}
Posted By: Roger Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 08/31/03 11:34 PM
Bjarney you said it!

My thanks too to a great crew.

Roger
Posted By: iwire Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 08/31/03 11:41 PM
You know I will jump on this band wagon, what I have learned here is "priceless".

Thanks to all.

[Linked Image from click-smilies.de]

Bob
Posted By: sparky Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/01/03 01:15 AM
I'd like to think that networking will unite this trade from the bottom up, mainly because i don't really like what i'm seeing offered from the top down.

do carry on....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ga.sparky56 Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/01/03 04:11 AM
I agree! Priceless! [Linked Image]

Russell
Posted By: Scott35 Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/01/03 01:05 PM
What a cool post!

Thanks to everyone for participating in discussions, along with tossing in your knowledge... and humor!

Glad to be part of this group.

Scott35
Posted By: PCBelarge Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/01/03 02:41 PM
When I first got in the trade, getting answers was a fulltime job. Now with these forums it is humbling and a pleasure, as well as a great education. Thanks to all who work very hard at making it easy for us.

Pierre
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/01/03 02:49 PM
This is a great place to continue our learning experiences.

Keep up the good work gentlemen!!
John
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/02/03 01:36 AM
Bj, thanks,
You 'Guys' are the best!

Thank you all for participating. We seem to have a tight, caring group here and really not much need for "riding herd".
MY THANKS to all of you for that.

[Linked Image]
Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Addiss (edited 09-01-2003).]
Posted By: pauluk Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/02/03 08:09 PM
Second that Bill. Everybody here behaves in a civilized way, so it doesn't take much housekeeping.

Thank you to everyone. [Linked Image]
Posted By: circuit man Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/02/03 11:25 PM
i think this is a grrrreat site! all are willin to lend ahelping hand when some one needs it, & stir them in the right direction when it gets where they should't do there selves for there safety.a great bunch of guys & gals!
I'll add my 2 cents here. I think that this board is very useful, helpful, informative, and in general the people here are pleasant. No one here is mean, angry or flames anyone. I think that everyone here should take a bow, and give everyone a hand. [Linked Image]
Posted By: spkjpr Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/03/03 02:17 AM
I willl join in the thanks and praise, too. The gang here is helpful and has really helped me also. It is nice to come here and not be ridiculed or argued with. Much help and reasons to restudy the code have come from this site. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
i will add duex cents in here too and i really do enjoying this forums and it really help me alot and few other members along the way and in the fact no matter where you are from we all work together to help each other

grand merci

marc
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Thanks Sincerely Bill and Moderators - 09/03/03 03:37 PM
Thanks to Bill and the Moderatrors, you have a fine shop here and I enjoy reading the messages and replies and adding to them whenever I can!!

Keep up the good work!

Joe
© ECN Electrical Forums