ECN Forum
Posted By: golf junkie Specialty Wallplates???? - 05/16/03 11:44 PM
I need a source for a brass, 3G plate for the antique pushbutton switches. These switches are the ones that have one button above of the other, both approximately 7/16" in diameter.

My local supplier has struck out, and he is usually very good at finding odd items if they are available.

Ideas anyone????

GJ
Posted By: electrician02125 Re: Specialty Wallplates???? - 05/17/03 12:03 AM
Antique or collectible store
Posted By: harold endean Re: Specialty Wallplates???? - 05/17/03 12:41 AM
Golf Junkie,

I get a magazine from a Co. in Oregon that makes all kinds of "Retro" types of fixtures. The Company is called "Rejuvenation." They are located at 2550 N.W. Nicolai, Portland Oregon, 97210. They have all kinds of old toggle brass paltes for the old types of push button switches. Check it out. They also have a website called rejuvenation.com.

HE
Posted By: caselec Re: Specialty Wallplates???? - 05/17/03 12:44 AM
Something like this?

[Linked Image from houseofantiquehardware.com]

Try here http://www.houseofantiquehardware.com/re_elec.htm

I have a few other places listed somewhere that have this type of hardware. If I can find them I'll post them.

Curt
Posted By: caselec Re: Specialty Wallplates???? - 05/17/03 12:50 AM
Harold's suggestion www.rejuvenation.com was one of the places I was thinking of.
Here is a link to their switch plates. Hopefully it will work but if not you can find them pretty easily from the main page. http://www.rejuvenation.com/product...tml?iqg=d29b321a1616475c69249d25ebdd3bb1
Posted By: ElectricAL Re: Specialty Wallplates???? - 05/17/03 01:58 AM
Another source is Classic Accents . [Linked Image from classicaccents.net] They offer UL listed replacement push button switches, and other stuff, as well.

Al
Posted By: golf junkie Re: Specialty Wallplates???? - 05/18/03 07:22 PM
thanks guys!
All the links provided took me to the exact item I was looking for.

GJ
© ECN Electrical Forums