ECN Forum
Posted By: smokumchevy ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/15/03 09:43 AM
Anyone know of a calc like this but loaded for CEC instead of NEC ??

Inquiring mind wants to know but cant seem to find anything online....

thks,
Greg
Posted By: smokumchevy Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/18/03 01:05 PM
anybody??
Posted By: frank Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/18/03 02:31 PM
There is a good one on here somewhere.do a search and check the Canadian code section.i will post it here if i see it.
Posted By: frank Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/18/03 03:05 PM
heres one http://members.rogers.com/g.cygalski/download.htm

and another http://www.execulink.com/~cygalski/download.htm
Posted By: frank Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/18/03 03:12 PM
hmm both seem to be the same originaly posted by Ares and has both NEC and CEC calculators and still looking for more

[This message has been edited by frank (edited 05-18-2003).]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/18/03 05:35 PM
I believe he is looking for a version of the ElectriCalc Pro that has the CEC instead of the NEC:

[Linked Image] >> ElectriCalc Pro
Posted By: smokumchevy Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/19/03 07:38 AM
You got it Bill, lol....

thks for the efforts tho Frank.

-Greg
Posted By: smokumchevy Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/25/03 11:43 AM
Wow!! I can't beleive we're so far behind in the times up here in Canada (says walking back into igloo, rubbing two sticks together to make fire), lol.

-Greg
Posted By: rat4spd Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/26/03 01:23 AM
How's the Chevelle?
Posted By: smokumchevy Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/26/03 03:30 AM
Unfortunately she is sitting in the shop awaiting the time to do a front harness rewire [Linked Image] ... Where does the time go in a day I ask ya, lol.

Thanks for asking!!

How bout you? you out cruisin and with what?

-Greg
Posted By: rat4spd Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/28/03 04:35 PM
I've had my 66 Elky out a few times this year, but the tranny is busted. The 396 ripped 1'st gear apart last year. I've got another muncie, but have been too busy with my house to mess with it.
Posted By: BuggabooBren Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/28/03 10:09 PM
Ahh, Chevelle... that's just one of those 'brings back memories' kind of words...

Now, don't go getting any ideas it's all very innocent on my behalf as my oldest sister had a boyfriend who had a beautiful midnight blue Chevelle. I thought she was so cool, he was so cool and the car was ultra cool.

I also like Beaumonts simply because they're there and perhaps moreso because they are similar but still different. http://cdnclassics.chevelles.net/feature/april_com.html is a beauty.
Posted By: smokumchevy Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/29/03 03:11 AM
mmmmmmm, my all time dream machine... a '67 Beaumont!! Just love the look of that grill comin at ya.

Some day...... some day......

-Greg
Posted By: US Coreman Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/29/03 04:32 PM
I know a few people hat migrated to the ENC board when their other board got updated. One of the people at the other board that is a Canadian instructor is Ed McLaren. http://www.electric-ed.com/index.htm

You might try to contact him to see if he as any more insight or resource for your calculator.

Hope this will be of assistance.

Gregg
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/29/03 05:56 PM
Gregg,

Ed has been a member here too for some time now.

Seeing that we're totally off topic anyway ..

Any FORD Fans out there? [Linked Image]
I wish I still had my 65 Mustang

Bill
Posted By: BuggabooBren Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/29/03 09:44 PM
Thread hijacking is kinda fun...

My first car was a '63 Opal Cadet with the lightning bolt in the circle emblem... don't know if it was supposed to be 'fast as lightning' but it was more likely struck by lightning....
Posted By: Bjarney Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/29/03 09:55 PM
[/threadack][threadack][/threadack]

E-Ed makes the best illustrations. —Bjarn
Posted By: smokumchevy Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/29/03 10:16 PM
ahh maaannnnnnn, there goes my thread!! poluted with F**D talk [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

just kiddin.... love all the oldies, wldn't own anything other than a GM product myself, but any restored, modified pre 70's automobile is welcome to cruise along with me (well... behind me staring at my tailights is more like it, lol)....

ps: Thks Gregg (US Coreman), I'll give it a shot...

-Greg
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/29/03 11:17 PM
Yeah, I know, Fix Or Repair Daily. That was pretty much true from what I remember. [Linked Image]

Hey, some smallblocks can be pretty surprising. [Linked Image]

I think my only Chevy was a Corvair that I had to keep idling at 1500 rpm because of a blown head gasket. I bought it for $25 (maybe $50) from the guy next door. It wasn't bad except for the puffs of exhaust that would come out the dash inside once in awhile. I never had to change the oil on it because I was constantly putting in more. [Linked Image]

Bill
Posted By: rat4spd Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/30/03 03:31 AM
Am I being accused of highjacking?
Posted By: smokumchevy Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/30/03 09:03 AM
rat4spd: bahh..... hijacked or not, this seems more interesting, lol [Linked Image]

Bill Addiss: ("Hey, some smallblocks can be pretty surprising")....... I love the look on the BB guys when my mouse leaves them behind!!!

-Greg
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/31/03 02:06 AM
I used to have Dump Valves on my Headers that produced a great reaction alongside some stock BB that wanted to show off!

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: BuggabooBren Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/31/03 02:21 AM
I laughed when I read a comment my dad wrote in response to some questions about favorite/least favorite cars in the last 50 years for a Memory Book I'm putting together for their 50th anniversary party:

Favorite/least favorite car during the last 50 years: "The best all around dependable & likable car I have had is the Chrysler I have now. Least liked car(s) had F-O-R-D stamped on it someplace."

[This message has been edited by BuggabooBren (edited 05-31-2003).]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: ElectriCalc Pro, But for CEC?? - 05/31/03 03:08 AM
OUCH!!

[Linked Image]
Bill
© ECN Electrical Forums