ECN Forum
Posted By: Redsy Still alive - 03/11/03 12:17 PM
Hey, everyone.
I have been so caught up in my(ever escalating) home renovation that even though I've been visiting, I haven't had the time to contribute. Hope to become active again soon.

John
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Still alive - 03/11/03 02:39 PM
Redsy:

How about sending some "In Progress" pictures? Your work will show the way in which the wiring is done in your home, and how it can be applied to the code.

PS: Stop for a while next week and visit me in Atlantic City at the NFPA 5-day seminar there .. I will be a student for the entire week!

Should I ask the Instructors what color is required if an insulated conductor is used for the GEC?

Don?

SHERATON ATLANTIC CITY CONVENTION CENTER HOTEL
Posted By: CTwireman Re: Still alive - 03/11/03 03:18 PM
Should I ask the Instructors what color is required if an insulated conductor is used for the GEC?

That would make for a lively discussion, no doubt. Just be sure to bring your PPE! [Linked Image]
Posted By: pauluk Re: Still alive - 03/11/03 03:50 PM
Hey, welcome back there Redsy! [Linked Image]

I know the feeling about lack of time. This is the first afternoon I've had spare for weeks, and I don't always have time to reply to everything that catches my attention.
Posted By: Bjarney Re: Still alive - 03/11/03 11:51 PM
Redsy — My compliments. It’s really starting to look nice. ;-)

[Linked Image from goehner.com]
Posted By: ga.sparky56 Re: Still alive - 03/12/03 12:07 AM
Hey Redsy, found any money stashed in the old walls? [Linked Image]
Posted By: Redsy Re: Still alive - 03/12/03 12:36 PM
I will try to gey some pictures up soon.
Joe, I doubt AC will work for me. Won't you be around Bensalem, PA again in April or June?
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Still alive - 03/12/03 01:21 PM
Redsy:

I will be in Baltimore, and in Washington, DC at the Electric Show in early June. The Bensalem, PA class will be presented by another instructor.

I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of the work you have done in your Mansion.
© ECN Electrical Forums