ECN Forum
Posted By: Scotts Thank-you Bill - 03/03/03 11:17 PM
Bill,

Thanks for getting this site back up. I was beginning to wonder if your bills were too much and you pulled the plug.

Missed it while it was down. I am glad it is back! Hopefully you have all the problems sorted out.

3 cheers for Bill!!!

Scott
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Thank-you Bill - 03/03/03 11:36 PM
Scott,

Thanks for the sentiment. It's good to be back!!

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: Trainwire Re: Thank-you Bill - 03/04/03 12:42 AM
Whew! you're back.

It's either the wrong day to quit sniffing glue, or ECN was gone for awhile [Linked Image]

TW
Posted By: iwire Re: Thank-you Bill - 03/04/03 01:29 AM
Are we going to have to go to the office and run some cement incased RMC for the telco lines
Bob
Posted By: SvenNYC Re: Thank-you Bill - 03/04/03 01:59 AM
Rock on! I just noticed it's back up!!!

Bill, what happened? I thought a massive snow storm took down the phone lines....

I want my...I want my....I want my Eee Cee ENnnn (to the tune of I want my MTV).
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Thank-you Bill - 03/04/03 02:23 AM
We were once again a victim of vandalism to Verizon (Telco) equipment. Someone cut a 3000 pair cable in the area.

I wonder why these Bozos don't realize that the consumer (including them, Families and Friends) is the one that ultimately loses with things like this.

Bill
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Thank-you Bill - 03/04/03 05:46 AM
Bill,
My God it's good to see ECN back.
But I think that this failure, went a wee bit wider than just ECN, most of us people in New Zealand, still cannot use our e-mail accounts, because they are run from the US,
I have an account run by BigMailbox in the US and it is still out.
Today is the first day, that I have been able to access any sites or search engines, outside of NZ.
It is a bit annoying, but you always know, that they will return, eventually!.
Thanks, Bill, for getting ECN up and running again!. [Linked Image]
I was beginning to wonder, if it was our shonky cabling systems, over here, probably is, to some extent!. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 03-04-2003).]
© ECN Electrical Forums