ECN Forum
Posted By: Electricmanscott Mike Holt board - 02/21/03 11:20 PM
Anyone having trouble getting on at Mike Holt. Either they have changed something or they don't like my kind around there anymore!
Posted By: Electricmanscott Re: Mike Holt board - 02/21/03 11:23 PM
Nevermind I figured it out. All new and improved?
Posted By: gramps Re: Mike Holt board - 02/22/03 12:10 PM
yeah..i dont know what they were thinkin', but, a lot of posts with some very good info have already been inadvertantly deleted, or otherwise made inaccessible, by the big change there. i dont care much for the new format either. maybe they can get it straightened out where its easily used. i dont know. i wonder why they decided to change?

[Linked Image]

gramps
Posted By: txsparky Re: Mike Holt board - 02/22/03 02:58 PM
Bill,
Any clues as to what they were thinking? [Linked Image]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Mike Holt board - 02/22/03 04:18 PM
tx,

I'm sure that they believe it's for the best somehow. Remember, it does cost money to buy the software. Maybe there will be a response by the Webmaster.

Bill
Posted By: WebSparky Re: Mike Holt board - 02/23/03 05:58 AM
Hi Guys,

Have you ever considered a different bulletin board software such as phpbb?

You can see it here; http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/

I have used it for about a year now at several different sites and find it to be very good and customizable.

Just a thought........

Dave
Posted By: John Steinke Re: Mike Holt board - 02/26/03 01:29 AM
When I go to the new board, I do not see any way to post a reply, or start a new thread. (Maybe there's a reason?)
Posted By: caselec Re: Mike Holt board - 02/26/03 02:16 AM
John,
Are you on the new or old board? The old board is now closed other than viewing old topics. If you haven't gone to the new board yet there is a link on the old board that will lead you there. You will also need to re-register.

Curt
© ECN Electrical Forums