ECN Forum
Posted By: Electricmanscott Have I missed anything????? - 02/06/03 03:35 AM
Been down and out for a couple weeks after having some foot surgery. First time at the computer in a while. Still looking at another four weeks recovery time. Six weeks without work is a LONG time. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do here. Well on with the reading!
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/06/03 03:58 AM
Electricmanscott:
Hope you have a speedy and complete recovery from the surgery.

A few interesting topics floating around, but I don't think you missed any wars!
Welcome back!
John
Posted By: sparky Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/06/03 11:23 AM
Hi E-Scott,
What comes to mind is
I'm not able to afford disability ins, therefor a fairly careful worker.

6 wks and i'd be eating beans....

May you heal quickly, and your workload be patient
Posted By: BuggabooBren Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/06/03 03:29 PM
Welcome back, E-Scott. I hope your foot surgery went well & you're back up an' at 'em soon... unless there's fishing to be done. I mean, leisure certainly must help things heal more fully, don't you think?

[This message has been edited by BuggabooBren (edited 02-06-2003).]
Posted By: SvenNYC Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/06/03 03:35 PM
Well....Joe T's on the warpath in Los Angeles having a field day with electrical violations.... [Linked Image]

Speedy recovery E-Scott!!! [Linked Image]
Posted By: pauluk Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/06/03 03:54 PM
Speedy recovery there, Scott!

Don't know about you, but when I was a kid there was always something neat about missing a few days of school with some ailment so that I could do what I wanted to at home. Funny how it just doesn't seem to have the same appeal when one is grown up and working for a living! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Redsy Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/06/03 04:35 PM
Welcome back, Scott. I hope your recuperation in going well.

John
Posted By: ga.sparky56 Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/06/03 05:17 PM
Great to have you back Scott. I've missed your input.
Posted By: Electricmanscott Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/07/03 10:26 PM
Thanks for the kind words. As far as cash flow goes I have been planning this surgery for a while and socked some cash away to cover my behind. Also I do have disability insurance and I will be submitting a claim. It really is not to expensive and being the "bread winner" with a wife and two kids it's a must have. Particularly because I am a one man show and if I ain't workin' they ain't payin'!
Posted By: harold endean Re: Have I missed anything????? - 02/08/03 03:35 AM
Ditto from me Scott. Hope you feel better. For me, I couldn't sit still for more than a couple of hours, much less than be laid up off my feet.
© ECN Electrical Forums