ECN Forum
Posted By: HotLine1 Happy Holidays to all - 12/21/12 07:27 PM
Just to start a Holiday greetings thread.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, a belated Happy Chanuka, Happy Winter Solstice, Quanza, Festivus and any others I forgot.

That should be politically correct I hope.

All members and guests, have a safe and happy holiday!!
Posted By: sparkyinak Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/22/12 09:11 AM
Yeaaaa!!!! Festivus!!!! Yeaaa!!!!

Happy holidays all!
Posted By: sparky Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/23/12 01:25 PM
Best to all this season ~S~
Posted By: sparkyinak Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/23/12 05:55 PM
Today is we celebrate Festivus. The aluminium pole is decorated and the airing of grievances is about to start. I'm feeling lucky this year about the feat of strength. Just hoping for a Festivus miricle.

Happy Festivus everyone!
Posted By: gfretwell Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/23/12 07:27 PM
We are in the midst of a traditional Christmas, house full of kids, presents everywhere and enough food to feed a small 3d world country.
Life is good.
Hoping everyone joining us in having a happy holiday season!
Posted By: JoeKP Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/24/12 01:48 AM
Merry Christmas all. spending all day tomorrow workin on the truck...
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/24/12 02:34 PM
Hotline (John),
May I echo your wishes and say it has been a hard year here and I hope that each and every one of of our members here have an awesome 2013, come what may, I hope that the invoices keep rolling out.

Same side of the coin, if there are loved ones you can't be with, by all means, give them a call on the phone, could be a mother or indeed a father that may not get a call from your siblings either, your call might make all the difference, between this person feeling un-loved and feeling like someone cares, I mean what does it really cost to make a phone call these days?

Take care my friends. thanks
Posted By: wa2ise Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/25/12 12:43 AM
[Linked Image from wa2ise.com]
Merry Christmas, this picture from my grandma's, in 1951.
Posted By: electure Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/25/12 02:29 AM
Whatever you are celebrating or have celebrated this season,I hope you are having good times with family and friends, and have a prosperous 2013

Posted By: dougwells Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/25/12 02:10 PM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Posted By: luckyshadow Re: Happy Holidays to all - 12/25/12 05:29 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!

For the first time in 28 years the house is quiet this morning. It's just My wife & I . Both of the Kids have moved out. The good news is both my daughters and son-in laws will be here shortly with our 3 month old granddaughter!
Posted By: harold endean Re: Happy Holidays to all - 01/01/13 05:49 PM
As usual, I am a day late and a dollar short. Anyway, here is to a Health, Happy and safe New Year for all.
Posted By: gfretwell Re: Happy Holidays to all - 01/01/13 08:42 PM
I hope everyone is eating their black eyed peas today. We need all the luck we can get.
© ECN Electrical Forums