ECN Forum
Posted By: Trumpy Happy New Year Y'all! - 12/31/11 02:20 PM
Folks,
Being one of the first in the world to ussher in the new day, I'd merely like to say this:

2011 is a year me and a lot of other people here would sooner have not happened at all, it isn't about the earth-quakes, as much as people that lost their houses to banks defaulting on loans that they should never have provided in the first place, in the US.
I don't want this becoming a political thing.

2011 was a pretty screwed up year for us all, come tonight, I hope that we can all put this year behind us and hail a better year ahead.
Who is with me here?, it is about celebration of having made it to another New Years Day.

My friends, take comfort that we are still all here. wink

Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Happy New Year Y'all! - 12/31/11 04:18 PM
OK, I'll second what Trumpy said.

For a lot of folks, there were major problems. Hopefully, the coming of 2012 will be a better year for all.

Be safe, celebrate, and look forward!
Posted By: gfretwell Re: Happy New Year Y'all! - 12/31/11 06:27 PM
I have already forgotten all the bad things, I want to remember 2011 in a good light, like the other 64 years I have in the rear view mirror. I am looking forward to another great year!

Any year on this side of the sod is a good year.
Posted By: Admin Re: Happy New Year Y'all! - 01/01/12 05:22 PM
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that takes the time to help others and participate here. You are what makes the Forum what it is.

Here's to a Healthy and Prosperous 2012 for all! cheers

Bill
Posted By: harold endean Re: Happy New Year Y'all! - 01/11/12 04:35 AM
I am late as usual, but I too wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year and lets all hope for the best!
© ECN Electrical Forums