ECN Forum
Posted By: GA76JW Question about name changes - 09/15/08 11:30 PM
I am just curious if there is a way to change my name up a little. I have been a member here since I started in the trade and always read the boards. I don't have much to contribute as I tend to soak in all the information and re-use it in my day-to-day activities.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. This Thursday (Sept 18) is my last day of school. I will be turning out with 28 other apprentices and starting my new career as a Journeyman Wireman. It has been a long run, but it flew by so fast. I will always be an apprentice to the trade as there is always something new to learn and do. I just want to switch up my username name to something like "GA76JW".

I was wondering if this was possible or if I would need to completely re-register or just keep my uername all together. I guess looking back I never really thought about this day when I picked my username. It seemed so far off that it didn't even cross my mind at the time. Any help is always appreciated.

Philip
Posted By: Admin Re: Question about name changes - 09/16/08 01:00 AM
Philip,

I think it can be done, but haven't tried it yet.
Send me a pm letting me know if that's the name you want for sure and we'll give it a try.

Bill
Posted By: kinetic Re: Question about name changes - 09/17/08 05:00 PM
Congratz on the Graduation.
© ECN Electrical Forums