ECN Forum
Posted By: nesparky Tasco inspector III - 04/24/08 05:12 PM
Been a while since I have posted anything.

Just got an advertisment for a tester called Inspector III by a company callled Tasco Inc. Their website is www.tasco-usa.com
Would like any one who has used thir stuff to let me know what you think of it.
Thanks
Posted By: gfretwell Re: Tasco inspector III - 04/24/08 06:10 PM
Looks like they are shooting at the Ideal SureTest. Home inspectors love them because a minimally knowledgeable person can come up with a lot of gee whiz info for a report.
Posted By: KJay Re: Tasco inspector III - 04/28/08 01:43 AM
I know that the Tasco Inspector II has been around for a long time, but I have never personally used it. The Inspector III must be their newest offering.
Tasco is the company that makes Greenlee branded circuit tracers and phase rotation testers.
I do own a Tasco circuit tracer that I bought around 1998 that still works, so it must be pretty well made.
It is the same as the older Greenlee model 2007 tracer.
They changed their tracer design a few years ago to an auto ranging type, now known as the Greenlee model 2011, that really blows chunks, IMO.
I looked into the Tasco Circuit Mapper a few years ago when they first came out, but at around $800.00, I didn’t think it was worth it.
Posted By: SJT Re: Tasco inspector III - 04/29/08 06:46 PM
Is there a UL label on the Testers, or did I miss it?
Posted By: dougwells Re: Tasco inspector III - 01/20/10 08:24 AM
I just recently purchased the Tasco III will post findings on it soon so far it is exceeding my expectations.
© ECN Electrical Forums