ECN Forum
Posted By: HotLine1 Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/21/07 12:18 PM
We should all take a moment, or two, or three to remember what we have to be 'thankful' for!

Family, friends, health, life, good days, bad days, those who have preserved, and are now serving for our freedom and safety....and a lot of other things.

Everyone; have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving
Posted By: Tom H Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 12:58 PM
Here, here.

Happy Thanksgivig to all on the ECN boards!

From
Tom, Tracey, Rachel, Ian and Sean H.
Posted By: Roger Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 02:39 PM
Very true John, what we take for granted everyday is many times true blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Roger
Posted By: circuit man Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 03:05 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the gang & there familes.may GOD bless each & everyone of you.
Posted By: electure Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 03:14 PM
Have fun, be safe, on Thanksgiving be happy and count your blessings. smile

Posted By: pauluk Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 04:39 PM
For sure. There are many little things which exasperate us, but they really aren't that a big a deal when we stop to think of all the important things we have to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! smile
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 05:13 PM
Thanks John,

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

smile
Bill
Posted By: wa2ise Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 05:37 PM
Have a happy and thankful Thanksgiving everyone! And today is what the wiring codes for kitchens were essentially written for. To allow us to prepare the turkey and all the trimmings.
Posted By: renosteinke Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 10:35 PM
A few irreverent comments.

I note that our non-US members had to work today. Gee, I'm glad to be an American! laugh

For an alternative telling of the tale, view this clip from "Addams Family Values:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rakROfXjiJY
Posted By: e57 Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/22/07 11:44 PM
From the years when I did nothing but service work, I remember some of the unique "gotta have it fixed now!" calls. From what I call the the electrical test season... Thanksgiving, X-mas, and New Years are the biggest electrical draw days short of the SW in in Summer. Everyone is going to go to someones home and turn EVERYTHING on. And the days when that over-loaded already resturaunt panel gets a few hundred extra watts applied to it. That Office party at night.... Or that store that had to out-do the competion with their lighting display.

If you haven't already - go put a few 100, and 200A fuses on the truck. Then give thanks that you're not a plumber!

Happy Holidays!
© ECN Electrical Forums