ECN Forum
Posted By: sparky Vacation - 07/22/02 08:51 PM
I've been talked into a vacation. A canoe trip miles from the nearest cell tower in the Adirondacks.
{point?}
I guess everyone should take a break, one way or another, it's just hard to arrange around all the crisis managment....
Posted By: pauluk Re: Vacation - 07/22/02 09:05 PM
A nice vacation works wonders!

Just don't let on to anyone what your occupation is, or you know what will happen don't you?

"Oh, while you're here, could you take a quick look at this receptacle? It's been playing up for months!" [Linked Image]

Enjoy your vacation, or as people over here might say, "Happy hols!"
Posted By: arseegee Re: Vacation - 07/22/02 11:06 PM
Vacation, what's that?
I think it's where the Pope lives but I could be wrong.
Posted By: Roger Re: Vacation - 07/23/02 01:14 AM
I am going to the outer banks next week.(although I will still be conducting business from phone) I know I will pay for it when I get back to work, but what the heck.

Roger
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Vacation - 07/23/02 01:46 AM
Roger,

I thought you were in the Outer Banks. (? - maybe someone else...)We used to go there (Nags Head) This year it's the Pocanoes! (have Laptop will travel)

Bill
Posted By: Roger Re: Vacation - 07/23/02 12:06 PM
Bill, I'm in the Smokies. Pretty nice place in itself. Going to see some of my wives relatives on the way and then onward to the coast.

Roger
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Vacation - 07/23/02 06:49 PM
Sparky:
have a great vacation....
Check the thread about T&M b4 u leave.

I sneak out "early" on Fridays & head to the shore. (Boating,swimming, relaxing, etc.)

But, as we probably all know, the pager, cell phone and laptop are a constant companion.

Then, of course around 4:30/5:00 on Friday the "emergency" calls start..... (another story)

Everybody should find some time to "take off"; life is short...money isn't everything, (Although it helps a he.. of a lot)

HotLine1
John
© ECN Electrical Forums