ECN Forum
Posted By: pauluk Back again! - 04/22/02 07:36 PM
Hi guys!

Back with you again. (Been back a little while, but only just got the computer sorted out.)

Boy it looks like I have a lot of browsing to catch up on! Hope I find everyone well....
Posted By: mamills Re: Back again! - 04/22/02 07:44 PM
WELCOME BACK, PAUL! Hope things are well with you. Looking forward to hearing about your travels. [Linked Image]

Mike (mamills)
Posted By: George Corron Re: Back again! - 04/22/02 08:31 PM
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!
Good to hear from you Paul. Lots has happened since you've been gone. Did you know the US is independent of Britain now? [Linked Image]

Any anomalies noted in electrical work in your travels? (travails?) Dying to hear about it. Speaking of which, I almost did, blood clots, not back to work yet but soon, maybe, but that's another story.

Where'd ya end up? Guess that's enough to torment you with for now.
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Back again! - 04/22/02 08:59 PM
Paul,

Welcome Back!
I hope that you'll fill us in on things when you get time.

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: sparky Re: Back again! - 04/22/02 09:58 PM
Welcome back Paul.
>hope you travels have been fruitful.
Posted By: circuit man Re: Back again! - 04/22/02 10:10 PM
welcome back paul ! hope youv'e got some interesting stories to tell. [Linked Image] ERWIN

[This message has been edited by circuit man (edited 04-23-2002).]
Posted By: sparky66wv Re: Back again! - 04/22/02 11:06 PM
Great to see you back, Paul!
Posted By: Dallas Re: Back again! - 04/23/02 03:18 AM
Good to see you back, Paul! Hope you have some good stories, and maybe some photos as well for us.

Dallas
Posted By: Redsy Re: Back again! - 04/23/02 11:04 AM
Good to hear your voice again, Paul.
Give us the lowdown on your time "On the Road"
Posted By: electure Re: Back again! - 04/23/02 12:04 PM
Good to "hear" from our Happy Wanderer!!
'Cmon, Paul. Clue us in!
Posted By: ElectricAL Re: Back again! - 04/23/02 01:11 PM
Welcome back Paul. . .was it a good walk about?
Posted By: WARREN1 Re: Back again! - 04/23/02 01:21 PM
Welcome back, Paul. Missed you here on this forum. Looking forward to hearing about it and maybe some pic's.
Posted By: pauluk Re: Back again! - 04/23/02 08:06 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes! So you're independent now, eh? I guess those wild rumors I heard about a bunch of you rebels dumping tea into Boston Harbor must have been true then! [Linked Image]

Well, I really don't have anything too exciting to report just yet. I'm back at my old place in England for the time being. I've decided to hang around here a few more months and fix the place up a bit. Real estate prices have been soaring in the U.K. recently, so I figured if I wait a little longer I'll benefit from having a little more on the way of greenstamps to invest in France.

I've seen some nice areas around the Charente & Dordogne region, so I'll probably take on a "fixer upper" out there eventually. Very quiet, peaceful, rural area, with better weather than here, nice countryside, and friendly locals (even if they don't all speak English!).

I'm afraid I didn't get to take any pics of electrical stuff on my travels, but I'm determined to invest in a digital camera now I'm back here for a while, so it may not be long before I post some snaps of British systems for you all.

George:
Sorry to hear about your problems. Hope you're well on the way to recovery.

O.K., two million messages to catch up on now..... [Linked Image]
© ECN Electrical Forums