ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (CoolWill), 250 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Scott35 Offline OP
Broom Pusher and
Hi everyone,

I know this has been asked before, and you have commented time and time again - but my short term memory needs to be upgraded, due to many kernal failures [Linked Image]

So, once again I would like to poll the audiance for any ideas as to what types of electrical stuff you would like to see a Schematic posted for.

It will take a few weeks, so be paitient.

Feel free to send ideas to me directly by E-Mail [adst at SoCA dot com, or adst at pacbell dot net]. Otherwise leave a post to this topic.

BTW: The Panel Schedule worked out sort of OK in the Tech Ref section. I need to do some fancy pants stuff to get them on-line, but in the meantime, let me know if you are interested in these. They use Excel 97

Scott SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!
Stay up to Code with the Latest NEC:

>> 2023 NEC & Related Reference & Exam Prep
2023 NEC & Related Reference & Study Guides

Pass Your Exam the FIRST TIME with the Latest NEC & Exam Prep

>> 2020 NEC & Related Reference & Study Guides

G
Scott,

Funny you should ask, I was just thinking about this today.

I'm interested in the schematic/operation of a rotophase unit used to derive three phase power from a single phase service.

They are very common here on irrigation machines. If there is no three phase line nearby it is much cheaper to install a rotophase than run a high voltage line several miles.

thanks for asking,

GJ

I look at most all of the schematics that you post. I don't always post a comment unless I have a specific question. Don't conclude that just because you don't get a lot of feedback or questions that your schematics aren't of value. They are a great educational tool.....keep up the good work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
This is my "me too" to GJ's post script. If I don't comment that means that I appreciated it but didn't have any question.

If I comment, that means that I appreciated it and would like more information about it.

Link Copied to Clipboard