ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 266 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
N
nov Offline OP
Wanted to know what some of you fellas that are running your bussiness out of your home are using for your corporation and/or advertising address. Do you put your home address on your bussiness cards and letterhead or do you use a PO box. As far as an address for a corporation has anyone used one of those registered agent services that get all of your offical mail and then foward it to you

Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
A
I put down my home address. I don't want to mess around with a PO box. Seems like I would waist time every day with that looking for a check. I don't want a delay when the check or bill comes by going somewhere elce.

I want to say that in IL you must have a physical address on contracts and other material but not positive.

E
I use our PO box for most things. I don't work out of the house anymore and just signed a 3 year lease on a new building, when we move, I'm going to get rid of the PO box and just use the physical address. As for the registered agent, my attorney is my registered agent. He receives only official notices from the state or legal maters.

Link Copied to Clipboard