ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
S
Has anyone taken master test in Jefferson, Missouri (March 10,2007) passed and now Jeff won,t issue license because my Journeyman is not in Missouri. Please respond. i spent 20years working in Chicago and suburbs. I worked sears ytower, Ohare airport, Grey Houn Dairyland greyhound park (Kenosha Wi.) From Chicago I.B.E.W. 134. Before I came to Lake of the Ozarks
Now I,m not qualified to work on condo Where is Jeff- City IBEW257. Get down here and organazie!!!!!

G
The proper way to get licensed is to ask the authorities what the requirements are and then to meet those requirements.

Perhaps if you speak with the authorities and ask for assistance they can waive/alter their requirements.

Cat Servant
Have you visited the Jefferson City Local of the IBEW? For you, getting a 'Missouri J-man card" ought to be as simple as just registering at the Local.

Also, please educate me. I was not aware of ANY requirement in Missouri to be a 'journeyman.' Who issues this credential? The State? The County? Private groups?

S
Thanks guys

M
sparky, according to NEIS link missouri doesn't offer any statewide licenses. whether it's a journeyman or a contractors license. i guess they're like pennsylvania where different counties have different rules.

Link Copied to Clipboard