ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (CoolWill), 250 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#9242 04/23/02 09:11 AM
E
Welcome back Paul. . .was it a good walk about?

Al Hildenbrand
#9243 04/23/02 09:21 AM
W
Welcome back, Paul. Missed you here on this forum. Looking forward to hearing about it and maybe some pic's.

#9244 04/23/02 04:06 PM
P
pauluk Offline OP
Thanks for all the welcomes! So you're independent now, eh? I guess those wild rumors I heard about a bunch of you rebels dumping tea into Boston Harbor must have been true then! [Linked Image]

Well, I really don't have anything too exciting to report just yet. I'm back at my old place in England for the time being. I've decided to hang around here a few more months and fix the place up a bit. Real estate prices have been soaring in the U.K. recently, so I figured if I wait a little longer I'll benefit from having a little more on the way of greenstamps to invest in France.

I've seen some nice areas around the Charente & Dordogne region, so I'll probably take on a "fixer upper" out there eventually. Very quiet, peaceful, rural area, with better weather than here, nice countryside, and friendly locals (even if they don't all speak English!).

I'm afraid I didn't get to take any pics of electrical stuff on my travels, but I'm determined to invest in a digital camera now I'm back here for a while, so it may not be long before I post some snaps of British systems for you all.

George:
Sorry to hear about your problems. Hope you're well on the way to recovery.

O.K., two million messages to catch up on now..... [Linked Image]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard