ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 231 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
And I thought I had it all figured out when I discovered the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman.

S
A picture is worth a thousand words. Showed this to my wife and she said "it's a guy thing".

Printed this, took it to work and showed it to some people. All I said was that it can be interpreted any way you want to. Heard some pretty good comments, even from women. That was last week.

Yesterday morning, my boss gave a verbal warning to not bring anything offensive like this to work again. I couldn't believe it!

Is this picture offensive to anyone?

(Webmaster, please feel free to delete if I've went over-board here...)

Well, you can't go around showin' pics of a woman's knobs!

I'm gonna burn for that one...

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI
T
Offended *&@# NO! I find it pretty accurate actually. There are some major differences between the sexes - and personally I like it that way. (Makes my life easier)!!!!
Admitted guys, you are frustrated at times with the ladies in your life due to their complexity - but you also find them mysterious, cause she knows where all your "stuff" is - which reduces your anxiety level. All you have to utter are four words " Honey where's my _________".

I am one to admit, I am glad I am married - rather than single. Wonder what Sparky66's opinion is?

G
I've always found 'ol Sparky a pretty smart feller. Let's see IF he answers that one [Linked Image]

Sparks55 I once worked at a major metropolitan prison. There was a ZERO tolerance policy. If you said "Good Morning" to a female coworker, and she said she was offended, you lost your job, if someone in the room said they were offended, you lost your job. I am NOT kidding one little bit about this and it happened to several coworkers. Any offense, you lost your job (also read pension, benefits, leave, etc.) Now go to another employer, tell them you were fired for sexual harassment......see if they hire you.

I don't speak to women, don't forward jokes of any kind, communications are in writing and very formal, except in a formal meeting where I weigh EVERY remark VERY carefully even though I am away from that environment.

I hope it is not that bad where you work, but be careful.

B
There's a company here that has a "7 Second Rule" whereby a person of one gender is forbidden from looking directly at a person of another gender for longer than 7 seconds or it is considered a sexual harrassment infraction. Talk about extreme! How does anyone get any work done while they worry about every minute detail of conduct?

I had a sign in my office that reads:

Sexual harrassment will not be tolerated in this office... although it will be GRADED. All those not making the grade will be reported.

S
[Linked Image from shout.net]

P
Great pic & "analysis" guys, had me roaring with laughter!

I'm afraid we've got this political correctness nonsense over here as well. Some folk just ain't got no sense of humor.....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard