Bj...

I have thought of that, and would love to do a set of cards, then go on to set 1-12 and finally have a few hunderd.

I could probably do a CD or DVD for less though.

I will think about it, any backer's --- ??

Bob:

Actually, that was one of the few pictures taken by one of my students as far back as 1990 in Texas when I worked for IAEI.

I posed for the picture, and have a copy somewhere but with my dykes cut that sucker up and threw it under the table!

I have done that on more than one occassion until my Boss told me to stop because they didn't want me to come back to that hotel.

I could right a book about hotels and the violations I discovered, and still do, it's even easier now instead of sneaking around I find the building engineer and ask if I can take a few pictures of the service so I can show my students what it looks like, most of the time I am turned loose and that's the end --- shoot I will.

I even have been selling Photo Shoot on site seminars along with my company, and they are very happy with the end result that really gets things going when I show them what I found in their plant, some even with a Star Rating from OSHA!!

I have asked Bob opps! Bill to reinstate the "What's Wrong Here Forum" so that I can post the new images I find every day all over the USA!

[This message has been edited by Joe Tedesco (edited 08-11-2003).]

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant