ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
UL 508A SPACING
by ale348 - 03/29/24 01:09 AM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (ale348), 302 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Where'd ya get that pic?!?!?!?

Boy... I need to keep a better eye on the missus...

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI
Virgil,

Surprise !! Someone sent this in for the Violation area. They figured there's got to be some law being violated there! [Linked Image]

... Just kidding, Maybe it was from one of your Concerts, I don't remember (read take the 5th) [Linked Image]

Bill

Bill
T
Bill,
I needed a good laugh, thank you. (Ain't he cute)
More pictures available if it becomes necessary.........LMAO....

George,
I know all his cool hiding places, come on over - we can do lunch!!!!!

Cheerily,
Tiffany

George,
You should have made an appointment with me. I could have had you up on that leg in no time. I'm the Watt Doctor you know. Wattology is my specialty, but I'll set fractured bones for a side job. In fact, doing electric work, and working in the health care industry are almost the same.
Here's how:
1. Setting a broken bone is like getting the "dog leg" out of an offset. Just wedge it between a rung and the side of a ladder, "tweek" it, and presto, good as new.
2. Who needs stitches when you've got a roll of "33"?
3. When someone complains of head or chest pains on the job, I prescribe 2 quarts of yellow 77. You may ask, why? Well, after eating 2 quarts of soap, their stomach will hurt so bad that they won't care about their other pain. They may spend some extra time in the port-o-can, but they'll be fine.
4. I've never seen a bone that couldn't be set with some 3/4" EMT, drywall screws, and duct tape. The only problem that I have encountered comes after I run the first drywall screw in. With alittle help from the "gentleman's persuader" (3/4" bender), my patients usually settle down for the rest of the procedure.
5. Having a few mental psychosis? Nothing a little 480, 3 phase won't fix. A megger will work in a "pinch". I never understood why they quit using electric shock treatment back in the 50's.
6. In fact, got trouble with an apprentice? Megger 'em! Gets that A.D.D. right out of 'em.
I would even go as far as saying that it is better to have the Watt Doctor than a Medical Doctor. Notice the following:
1. Why have an HMO, when you can have the AFL-CIO?
2. I'll work for prevailing wages.
3. 24 hour service calls.
4. 1 year warranty against material defects.
5. When you visit my office, you never have to wear a gown that opens in the back.
George, if that swelling keeps up take 2 wire nuts and call me in the morning.

Laughingly,
The Watt Doctor, W.h.D.
Director of Wattology, Electric University

The Watt Doctor
Altura Cogen
Channelview, TX
G
Yo Watt,
Do you take Insurance? You could be my next health care provider dude [Linked Image] .

Your #1 may be how this all started though.

#2 - Been there done that, most of the multitude of scars on my body (for lack of a better term) were closed off with toilet paper and 33+. 33+ is the medical version.

#3 - Pass, pun intended

#4 - in the early 70's, we had never seen metal studs, they brought some out to a job and a friend of mine was trying to screw a box to it. Yep, drywall screw right into the bone. One of the memories that still makes me pucker.

#5 & 6 - Dang sure been there done that. Been on the wrong end of both of these. I had a science teacher in the 7th grade who used to take a magneto (megger) make the class hold hands and 'tweek' it. Maybe that's whats wrong with the younger generation, they ain't getting 'tweeked' enough [Linked Image]

Tiffany - Thanks, but any attack on Virgil must be completely covert. Maybe a fully charged capacitor on that harmoniceeee.

George,
After consulting with the "Big Book of Wattological Ethics Illustrated", Mrs. Smith's Kindergarden Class, The Psychic Hotline, The Bible, my wife, and other resources to numerous to list, I have come to the conclusion that if I answered in the affirmitive, I would be cast, not just into, but under Huntsville State Prison. I do have a deal for you though. The first visit is free (2 visit minimum, just like most service calls, 2 hour minimum). I have one requirement. You must be able to read the sign on the back side of the entrance door. It reads as follows,"...you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Wattologically Yours,
Doc

The Watt Doctor
Altura Cogen
Channelview, TX
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard