ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 235 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Sixer, thanks for the info.

J
If M.J. was able to win the NBA final with the flu, those boys should've been able to play with the clap.
Joe

T
Reno--
That, of course, leads to the following scenario. The school has such a good team, it gets into the playoffs. Since playoff games are not part of the schedule, they are not programmed into the timer. Come playoff day, the lights are switched on manually.
The game goes into overtime. Just as the tie-breaking score is made...CLUNK.... and off go the lights. Being HID, everyone (including the TV networks) gets to wait 20 minutes for them to re-strike.
--

We had that problem with the theatre dimmers at my high school. We always forgot to disable the 8pm "shutdown the dimmer rack" command, and lo and behold it did it every rehearsal. Somehow, though, we remembered to turn it off for actual shows. The only saving grace is that it only took it two-ish minutes to re-start (it had a self-test it ran at start-up).

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard