ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 403 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
I would buy it...but you gotta have pictures...you paint a great picture ~ but I've been with Doofy's illegitimate sister's half-brother ~ now, for those that haven't seen a tasmanian electrician...we need pix.

Doesn't management question his housekeeping practices at the VERY least???

[This message has been edited by Celtic (edited 07-10-2006).]

~~ CELTIC ~~
...-= NJ =-...
togol Offline OP
just got home and out of the shower....this place is nothing but dirt and filth,

interestingly, Mmgt.decided two weeks ago to spruce up the maint. locker room and had everything torn out, hired professionals to paint , repair , and replace things like the plumbing, floor tile, and lighting....

actually they hired some college kids as Summer help.!

anyway, this place is desperate for help,
of any calibre and though misdemeanors don't count.. felonies just require answering a couple extra questions , and
who would know more about the intricacies of Drug Screening than uh....inmates
I think, ......and I may be wrong, but, there may even be a recruiter posted at the County Correctional Center.

basically the way to greet some new hire is to inquire as to the conditons of his or her parole... instead of the old fashioned .."were do you live" or "what did you do before" sort of questions.

that may provide some insight to the typical worker there, so perhaps instead of mentioning silly crap like housekeeping to some crackhead , the Dept.... referred to as Shakeout ..... culls a few from the herd and teaches these model citizens how to drive a Bobcat,

and thru the wee hours these crazies drive around at a safe speed and scoop up anything left laying on the floor...
or the parking lot..
.and once, the road out front,

that's right, driving away in your very own Bobcat down the road to....... freedom !

and freedom was about three blocks away that night.

So getting someone who can register a score on the Mech.test must be like signing Michael Jordan to play Hockey for the SouthBend Silverhawks AA baseball minimum....a rarity indeed...

will this nincompoop hurt himself??
....probably

will someone else be hurt ??
I hope not.

will he ever pick up after himself ??
if I tell you that he has new indoor fixtures sitting in the rain as I type this.......!

does that give the answer away ??

should I write a book??

should ECN sell comics??

pictures are coming soon , my camera is big and hard to hide....this place doesn't allow cameras.....geez, why not
andCeltic if you don't mind
I like tasmanian electrician...

howze bout...spazmanian for my new best friend ....... Doofy

[This message has been edited by togol (edited 07-11-2006).]

Tom
D
no cameras eh? we do alot of work on zug island wich is United States Steel territory and document all our work with photos, the boss has a 5mp digital camera with a pretty big body, its a kodak and has lasted fairly well in the dirt, coal, coke and ore dust, we keep it inside a little hard lunch pail and noone ever asked to check inside or anything, but i have a little fuji finepix point and shoot digital that hides easily in a pocket for those quick shots when ya need em. hope that gives ya an idea

Rob

C

Celtic if you don't mind
I like tasmanian electrician...

howze bout...spazmanian for my new best friend ....... Doofy

Feel free to use my trademarked and copyrighted catch phrase "Tasmanian Electrician"...I just need some royalty money or a free signed copy of the book [Linked Image]

While I like spazmanian, I don't think it accurately paints the proper picture.

Here's another signature catch phrase of mine:
Spontaneous Construction (or deconstruction, in Doofy's case)

You can liberate that term, also.

~~ CELTIC ~~
...-= NJ =-...
M
When you say Tasmanian i am assuming you are talking about the guy with along fringe to cover his third eye, that is married to his half brothers sister variety?

Cat Servant
Mash, I think he's referring to the cartoon "Tasmanian Devil", a roving whirlwind that leaves a path of destruction wherever he goes.
Appropriately, a "Looney Tune" cartoon.

togol Offline OP
DetroiterRob,
I was coerced into buying a digital camcorder a few years back, but since I am one of those diehard manual focus film guys, there is approximately 14 minutes of recording on the 3 yr old original tape !!!

the thing takes so-so pictures , but I guess I could take a few .

dammit, I'll do it,
to hell with the dam rules

Tom
C
This is "the" Tasmanian Devil"
[Linked Image from thenextleft.com]

This is what he says:

http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Tasmanian_Devil/lttd_001.wav http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Tasmanian_Devil/lttd_003.wav http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Tasmanian_Devil/lttd_013.wav

(The last one ...LMAO)

[This message has been edited by Celtic (edited 07-12-2006).]

~~ CELTIC ~~
...-= NJ =-...
M
Ok im familiar with that version aswell, if you call someone a tasmanian here in Australia it can have a totally differnt meaning. They are very sensitive down there on their little island. They got real upset some years back when they were left off the Australian map on a coin!

the thing takes so-so pictures , but I guess I could take a few . dammit, I'll do it, to hell with the dam rules

Wow, maybe we need to start another Forum...The Doofy's Disasters Forum.
Of course nobody here would ever suggest that you violate the rules [Linked Image], but if you just happen by chance to get some pictures of doofy's doings...........
Send 'em right away so I can put them up [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard