OK Here's mine. I bought a new fall harness because I was a little timid about the camera I had to mount 35' up on the front of a large residence. All was well going well. I was wearing my new fancy harness when I had to go back down to first floor to check camera angle on the monitor. The monitoring room had a trap door that opened to a basement 7' below. Well, the helpfull homeowner knew I had to go down to the basement later in the day to move some wires so, while I was up on the ladder he graciously opened the hatch that is just out of view when approaching this monitor room. You probly guessed it. As I was quickly walking into that room with my new fancy fall harness on, I fell into the hole sideways - caught my knee on the edge of the hole and spun around like a cat to catch the edge of the hole as I fell. Needless to say I was quite PO'ed as I hobbled around rest of day, with swollen knee to finish the job. Never fell before I put that damb harness on. Murphy strikes again! Anyone want to buy a good Miller fall harness? (Used only once!)

[This message has been edited by TwinCitySparky (edited 04-18-2006).]

[This message has been edited by TwinCitySparky (edited 04-18-2006).]