ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 504 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Register and join in!
If you've got a question, it might help to let the group know where you're working. Lotsa things vary by area.
Please be patient. If there aren't any responses immediately, don't get overly anxious. If you can see it online, so can the rest.

Please have a copy of the National Electrical Code available when asking questions, and please be sure to let us know what edition you are using.

Most of the people on this board use the 1999 or 2002 NEC.

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
I am just new to this forum and I can tell you that I enjoy this alot. There is a lot of good information here and friendly advice that one might not otherwise be able to get. I quickly realized that some of things that confuse me with the NEC and other issues are confusing a lot of other people. This is the place to clear up the confusion and help yourself to few other tibits of information that can only make you a better tradesman (and tradeswoman).

S
Any new members, just jump in. I just received some great help from a retired controls man. Seems as though the old systems before VFD's were pretty involved too. There is some great advice here, share and use it.

A
Yes, I highly encourage interested people to join. I have been in the electrical field for many years and given some input, but you never stop learning. I have picked up lots of great advice.

The Golden Rule - "The man with the gold makes the rule"
Some Good Advice Here!

I think that it has helped to bring in some new people. Please don't be afraid to join in !! Use the Registration Link

or click >> Here

Anyone else want to share some thoughts?

Maybe some of our New Members? ?? [Linked Image]

Bill
C
It might be helpful and encourage new members and some old ones as well, to join in if there is list of explanation of some of the terms used, ie disco for disconnect,etc.
Chris

D
I am a new member.Thanks guys for making it feel comfortable. I am semi-new to the field and I hold back on replys, I don't want to look stupid or I don't know what I am taking about.There is alot I don't know, but I have been learning so much from all of you.

Thanks

N
Greetings,
I have long enjoyed the topics and discussions on this site and would like to express my appreciation to all for the sharing of knowledge that cannot be obtained through any books, but only from real-time experience. I finally decided to breakdown and register so that I may be able to put my two cents in [Linked Image] Anyway, Thanks from the Gulf Coast of FL,
Andrew Young

G
Hey people !! I have been very busy at work and have not had much time on here lately . I would like to find out how to change your user name .. I always go by " whyrag " Gary backwards sort of !! Anyways it's nice to have time for once to get back on here !! . Talk to you all later and SAFTEY FIRST and JUST SAY NO TO SIDE JOBS ! see ya !! Whyrag

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard