ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 235 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
The problem with liberals is.... nevermind, lol.

....that we're color-blind.

Can you imagine getting your red phase and your green ground wires mixed up? [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

*hides from Bill*

W
Bill when you say "it was heading South"...well just what does that mean? That the south is bad??? I am offended!

Not really, just had to throw that in. In the spirit of political correctness, just about anything can offend someone weather the offense is real or imagined. It is a shame (not to make someone feel bad) that we live in this type of climate (not that climate is bad) and cannot act like adults ( not that there is anything wrong with those who are not now, nor chose not to be adults)....well you get my point! Not that anything is wrong if it is not really a point but it is a tappered end....oh stop me someone please....not that it is..........

that's too funny........

Tom
G
"Headed south" ... "bad?"

I thought we were not allowed to talk about unions [Linked Image]

Greg Fretwell
S
I've been away from the site for a little while and unfortuately missed the "Story" thread. I just read through much of it and loved it!
I have to say though, I totally agree with NJ.
That was NOT "political". It was humor.

Heck, in today's world, if you can't make fun of dubya, who can you make fun of?

Speedy Petey

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
I
The idea here in my mind is this is an electrical site and while humor is certainly allowed we are not going to take any chances with any controversial subjects.

Yes that means that some fun things end up being off limits. [Linked Image]

We have to remember we are not just sitting in our living room having a private conversation with our friends.

When we post here it is like standing in the middle of unknown, diverse crowd and shouting out our personal opinions without regard for others.

As was so well stated by Walrus

If I want to discuss Politics their are millions of other sites but from I seen their is only one ECN.

I could not say it better myself also there is no reason you can not email each other directly if you feel you must talk politics, unions, religion etc with members of this forum. [Linked Image]

Bob

[This message has been edited by iwire (edited 02-19-2006).]

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
E
Bob, if you read that again I think you probably could say it a little better. [Linked Image]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard