ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
240V only in a home and NEC?
by emolatur - 05/18/24 06:12 PM
Electricians revenge
by gfretwell - 05/09/24 08:24 PM
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 36 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
R
all of a sudden from down the street a car comes racing towards the site. As the car stops it backfires and blue smoke totally engulphs the scene. Everyone stopped and stared.

After the smoke cleared in front of the car stood a man wearing a gold painted hard hat, gaffs, and is holding a #6 AWG wire in his hands.

"I am decolores9, I am now taking charge, as you may not know I am also a qualified lineman in 6 states."

He tells the carpenter to move the ladder and decolores9 immediately starts to climb the pole with his gaffs and uses the #6 as a strap.

Half way up the pole he reaches the phone/cable lines and gaffs out and immediately starts to....

[This message has been edited by RobbieD (edited 02-10-2006).]

slide down again, as Norm, Bob and Steve are already up there with an 8-man film crew, on a hydraulic lift cunningly constructed on site in the Mobile Trailer Workshop, entirely of old Bay-Berry logs dredged from the bottom of a Carolina Pocosin swamp.
"Hey, Bob", says Norm, "

Wood work but can't!
N
Look out for that piece of primary right near your head!!!"

Bob spins around on the platform, and...

F
and faced eyeball to eyeball of angry bird and the bird beak just about ready to bite at his nose,,,

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)

R
Bob reacts by taking out his crafstman rachet from his pocket to defend himself. As soon as he gets it close to the bird the rachet starts to buzz. Norm hells "No" and then ...

the Rachet slips froms bobs grip

M
and bounces off Norm's hard hat into

..the primary lugs of the smoking transformer. With a loud bang and blinding blue flash...

Stupid should be painful.
X
...the ratchet went phase to phase. "Not to worry", says Bob, "That ratchet has a lifetime warranty. I'll just reach over there and pull it off the transformer". He reaches over and...

S
the sparks started falling down, landing the tin of gas that Bob had set at the base of the pole for his motorized ladder. At the same time, Mrs. Ownerwife's daughter started to.....

Sixer

"Will it be cheaper if I drill the holes for you?"
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard