ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 466 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
R
After coffee was ready they let go and used a small pair of vice grips to hold all the wires together. Then wraped the wires and vice grips with duct tape. One of the carpenters said, "How will we get them back in the box now?" The other more expierience carpenter said, " I learned a little trick years ago, maybe you will remember it and pass it on to your apprentices." He then took his hammer out and smashed in the box so it feel inside the wall and inserted the vice grip/duct tape connection into the wall. Immediately afterwards he opened a bucket of mud and started filling in the hole. After the coffee cooled down enough to drink they sat around talking about their vast electrical knowledge when one of the younger carpenters interupted them and said, "Hey, do you guys smell something funny?" They all stopped and looked. They saw...........

J
that the helper was standing in the corner cleaning something from the lawn off of his shoe.

R
And heard a strange sound rumbling from underneath the wall....

The product of rotation, excitation and flux produces electricty.
N
where smoke began pouring out of the old FPE breaker panel...

J
Fortunately, the same handyman had installed the smoke alarms, so there was no panic when they failed to sound off.

But the smoke got more dense, and...

Suddenly, Mrs Ownerswife appeared, wraithlike and backlit, out of the heavy smog and coughed politely.
"Toasted bagels, anyone?", she wheezed.

Wood work but can't!
B
Bob Offline
At that moment his neighbor, the city chief electrical inspector, walked in and said ...

D
my god does your wife have the biggest...

R
bagels, I would love to put some cream cheese on them! Suddenly they were surrounded by sparks and ....

M
All of the lights went out. A scream echoed through the room. The carpenter pulled out his trusty mag light only to find the electrical inspectors face covered with cream cheese and a bagle stuck in his...

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard