ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 516 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hey listen Paul,
Just get in line would you.
I mean for God sakes these English people that think they're first in line.
Crikey, I don't know. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

G
Gee I am only getting a million Euros

WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
LUCKYDAY E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
BATCH NO: PTP/31211214257/190888/2202
REF. NO: PTP/21449267220/255100//2202
WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL
NOTICE...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL LOTTERY BALLOT
INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD. Your name...

yada yada

Greg Fretwell
G
I hit the lottery, you'll know......there will be NO further contact with anyone who MAY want to borrow money from me. [Linked Image]

Joe,
Came to the Pentagon a few weeks after the "unsheduled landing" stayed 2 years, went to a local county school maintenance facility, stayed 2 years (Sorry, just not a gummint kinda guy) and came BACK to the five sided puzzle palace 8 months ago, now it's just fun, fun, fun.

Just to let ya know where I am.... at the moment.

D
Anyone like to share this one?

From Jude Diouf
Avenue 5 Lot 172 Cocody Quarters
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

Good day Dear One,
Greetings and How are you today,I am Jude Diouf 20yrs,I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country.

I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Chief Edward Diouf who deal in Cocao-coffee platation and share from family Gold,diamond Minining site.The Epmgigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crisis in our country that have resulted to war since this past two years.

I intend to invest this money in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us .

Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance. I inherited this sum from my late father whom the rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish intrest to topple the president Gbagbo the
present president.Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my Interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal.I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure, amount involve is below and we shall mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your care.It is The sum of Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand USD $3.500.000USD I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way to get out the country,
that make's me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you will not let me down.This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa-coffee and diamond dealings.

Looking forward to your prompt response
Thanks and God bless

Jude Diouf.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger
Téléchargez le ici !

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard