ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#55894 09/08/05 06:27 AM
Trumpy Offline OP
Call me nosey, call me what you will, but I can't help but think there are a few people missing around here these days.
What I mean is with looking at those that submitted pics here a few years back, what ever happened to TXSparky (Donnie) and the likes.
Have they re-registered under another name?.
I'll leave this thread open for anyone that want's to re-introduce themselves, not that they need any introduction.

#55895 09/08/05 10:33 PM
T
Hello from Texas!!
Mike, Thanks for asking. I still check the forums now and then, but between work,still trying to settle into a new home(landscaping), son playing on a tournament baseball team, daughter in dance competition, etc.,etc. there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day or days in a week.
Just finished up a school where we were working 7-10's for three months and now am starting a Kroger Signature store with an opening date of January 06. Leave home at 5:00AM and get home around 6:00 PM most nights.
I'll check back tommorrow,Its past my bedtime.

Donnie

Donnie
#55896 09/09/05 08:05 PM
H
Trumpy,

I guess that I might be one of those people you are talking about. I have been hanging around here on electrical boards for many years. (Just ask Joe T). I sometimes get very busy and I can't get on every night like I used to. I still try to get on at least once a week and I will add my 2 cents worth once in a while. I have been busy with doing inspections, Zoning boards, sports, and now I am on a construction board of Appeals (CBA).

In NJ, if a EC has a problem with the AHJ's call, he can take the AHJ to the CBA. There area least 5 members, each from a different field. ( Building, electric, fire and plumbing) Plus a special memeber who could be an architect, engineer, builder, etc. The EC would make their statements, the AHJ would make their statements, and the panel will make their decision. What ever the panel decides on, both the contractor and the AHJ will have to live with the answer. ( I guess they could always appeal to a higher court) So even though I may not be here every day, I will always stop by.

#55897 09/09/05 08:10 PM
R
Speaking for myself-
I have been so busy since quitting my day job, that I have just been checking posts and not contributing much.

As far as the photos-
I had a couple posted, but when the link was re-started, they weren't there anymore.
It's a shame, because one was of me & Joe T. at a local restaurant when he was conducting a seminar in Philly.

#55898 09/09/05 11:00 PM
As far as the photos-
I had a couple posted, but when the link was re-started, they weren't there anymore.
It's a shame, because one was of me & Joe T. at a local restaurant when he was conducting a seminar in Philly.
Redsy,

I suspect you're talking about pictures Joe had on his website. At some point in time he, or his host, removed all of those pictures, and we couldn't see them anymore. The picture-less threads here were then weeded out. Maybe if you ask Joe he can find and repost them. (on ECN server this time)

Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Addiss (edited 09-09-2005).]

Bill
#55899 09/10/05 10:10 AM
R
Hi, Bill.
It's been some time. [Linked Image]

I'm sure it was this site. I can almost point to where in the link my pictures were.
I have contacted him anyway.

Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard