Bob:

Cool! You're working with some really big names! Nothing beats the energy of a live show from a great performer!

I'd worked with: Willie Nelson, Marshall Tucker Band, Dave Matthews Band, Tower Of Power, Cheap Trick(great guys, loads of fun),Eddie Money(another great guy), Howie Mandell, Gallager, and lots of locals.

Barbra Mandrell was a favorite. Really classy lady. Great shows, and after her last set she came back into monitor world to thank me for a great mix, and to wish me a Happy-B-day. I'm in love, lol.

The performer in the lake story is not on my fav list. In addition to being impossible to work with, he forgot the words to one of his hit songs in the first set and commented that "I forgot the ******* words to this piece of **** song" on an open mike in front of a capacity crowd. Lowlife trash. Totally unprofessional.

I do miss the live shows though. The closest was when I used my projection set-up for an outdoor show in a park. 300' projection throw, 20' x 40' screen, stereo sound. First year crowd was about 1,200, second year was 2,100, third year was 3,000!!

Tony

Stupid should be painful.