ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 267 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#53968 07/13/05 06:23 PM
Bill:

Your site is Great!

How long have you been hosting this forum? Three years?

How many members now?

I spend lots of time here and appreciate everything!

[Linked Image]

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant
K
I agree this is a great site! Thanks to Bill and the moderators and all the members who make this a very informative and helpful site.

Kelley

T
BILL RULES!

Dave

I
I believe Bill is currently on vacation. [Linked Image]

So if he does not respond to this for some time not to worry I am sure he will when he gets back.

I have to agree, this is a great site. [Linked Image]

Bob

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
P
I agree!!! I am amazed by the collective wisdom here. I am learning things I would never have been able to find out from the handful of electricians I ever see.

I used to visit a site loaded with do-it-your-selfers and soon got REAL SICK of that. Glad it's discouraged here. That type just doesn't want to hear the correct way to do anything.

Let's face it, this is a very interesting field and it is fascinating to hear the reasons behind some of the rules instead of just the codes themselves.

I
I have to agree this is a great site! I have learned more here in the last year than any other place that I have been in the last ten.
Every one is very helpful and professional. I come here every day during the week and on the weekends when I can. [Linked Image]

Joe, (and all) - Thank You for your comments, as well as what you contribute here.

It's going on 5 years now that the Forum has been here. It sure doesn't seem like it to me. I learn new things here all the time, and that's due to all of you out there. Much credit belongs to the Moderators and others who share their wisdom and experience here.

(As Bob said, I'm on vacation at the moment down in the Outer Banks, NC - [Linked Image] )

Bill
[Linked Image]

Bill
R
Joe...your switch violates 404.6(A). I am red-tagging you and locking this thread until you fix it. [Linked Image]

Ryan Jackson,
Salt Lake City
But, but ...... I done the insterlation wida freind, wooa dooa yooa thinka yooua aree?

Ia gonna tella youa bossaa!

Howa isa youra legga doin?

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant
R
Many thanks Bill , moderators and all electrical minded brothers and sisters.

This is a great site !! to share information and learn from each other and have a little joke once in a while.

I'm quite new to this forum but spend at least 3 hours a "late evening" on it to read, learn and input on certain topics that interest me a lot, or I can provide some of my experiences from to other members.

Cheers Raymond [Linked Image]

The product of rotation, excitation and flux produces electricty.

Link Copied to Clipboard