ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 235 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
GUNSMOKE, every day on the Encore Western channel at 5 and 6pm Central time, no commercials.

Cat Servant
My favourite TV shows have the following things in common:
- I find it accidentally, while channel surfing, halfway into it;
- I see it a few more times, on a hit-or-miss basis, until it gets 'programmed' into my schedule;
- About then the network begins moving it all over the shaedule;
- I finally find it again, and it gets pre-empted by every sporting event this side of tiddlywinks; and,
- It just "disappears," and I can never remember the name.

The last "Star Trek" series..."Enterprise" followed this pattern to a T. Too bad.

Shows I can't stand are invariably shown four nights aweek, sometimes on four channels at once, and have perpetual re-runs.

P
Shows I can't stand are invariably shown four nights aweek, sometimes on four channels at once, and have perpetual re-runs.
Prime time TV over here now is mostly utter garbage. Actually 95% of the main networks is garbage. They still show some of the good old stuff from time to time, but quite often they keep repeating the same episodes over and over while shows that haven't been seen in years never get a screening now.
Get Smart - my all-time fav ("I TOLD you not to tell me that!" and since I work in a place where most have a security clearance I really, really would like to have that cone of silence!)
You're not always in locations like Agent 13 are you? [Linked Image]

I'm still working on converting an old Bell System Trimline into a shoephone...... [Linked Image]

L
Reno, you need a TiVo. It will take care of every one of your concerns, even skipping duplicates when you set up season recordings.

You can search for programs based on title, genre, actor, keywords, etc. It evn adjusts for program delays and reschedules.

Larry Fine
Fine Electric Co.
fineelectricco.com
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard