ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
2 members (ampherder, Scott35), 365 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
e57 Offline OP
Nah, Randy's jobs are safe from me. Most of my Service work days are done, all I get are wanantees, and occasionally, like this "pick-up" work from buildings that I do TI's in. This is actually one I would like to "put-down".

I went there today, and they had lights going on and off at wierd time, and flashing. (No power went off, like they had described.) So I'm taking a look.... Asking what happened. "So they flashed, and then they went off, then you turned them back on, and they went out again? This started on Monday? Every 2 hours huh?" I went and looked at the timer panels, and it seems they all Y2K'ed it on Sunday night. Erased all of the programming, and the time changed to, I assume some wierd hour, as when I got there it was 87:39! Yep, thats eighty-seven-thiry-nine! All of the off sweeps were gone and relays set to default factory programming. So anyway, I did alot of programming, but no trouble-shooting. I still have other pick-up work and things added to my TI's, so I will be back....

While ther I got some pic's of some of my conduit work, that some of you gent's might like to see.
http://www.markhellerelectric.com/bar/bar.htm

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason
e57:

You sir, are an artise and craftsman of the highest calibre!! That is without a doubt the finest examples of conduit work I've ever seen!!

Bravo!!!

Tony

Stupid should be painful.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard