ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Admin Offline OP
Administrator
Please start discussions in the most appropriate area. I realize sometimes it's difficult to determine where is best, and in that case the General area is fine. But many times it is clearly a Code-related or Business related topic and it fits best somewhere else.

If you posted something in general that you can't find (has no forwarding link) look in areas related to the topic of your discussion. Most times when something is moved the topic will be closed with a link to the new location, but this takes time, which is not always readily available. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.

Bill

No I agree Bill.
The General Discussion area encompasses a lot of things, but it shouldn't mean just throw a topic of your choice in there anyway.
If it fits in another place, please put it there, guys.
The ECN site has quite a few Areas and you'd be hard pushed not to have a reasonable idea where your thread should go.
Not that we mind, but, moving threads is quite annoying. [Linked Image]
Please also keep in mind the PG rating that we have here, not that you guys would ever breach that.
And by the way, more of the same good postings, please, if it weren't for you guys, we'd die a death here!.
Keep it up fella's. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 01-26-2005).]

One thing that has come to my attention is Members putting posts in the Safety Notices and Recalls Area when it should be placed in the Occupational Safety Discussion Area.
Not a rant but, your topic will not get the "exposure" that it should have if it is a genuine Occ Safety topic.
Us Moderators are here to merely help you guys, if there is anything that you don't understand, please e-mail us, you can do this by clicking on the [Linked Image] icon above our posts
[Linked Image]
Mike.

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 05-15-2005).]

Link Copied to Clipboard