ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 257 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#43873 10/23/04 07:33 PM
I
iwire Offline OP
[Linked Image from patchplace.com]

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
R
Bob, they've made a pretty good statement as of now. [Linked Image]

Roger

I
iwire Offline OP
Admittedly I am a bit of a fair weather fan but they have kept my wife and I on the edge of our seats. [Linked Image]

We where about an hour into game 7 when the power went out, only about the second time in 6 years of living here. [Linked Image]

I tried running a small TV off of my UPS but it was to much load. [Linked Image]

Luckily it came back on before the game was over.

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
Bob,

They earned their shot. I'd like to see them take it now too.

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
C
Go Sox, iwire fair weather fans are allowed in Red Sox Nation. Glad to hear your part of the believers.

Al

R
Ron Offline
Bob,
Being a life long Yankee fan, I surely gloated after the first three games, especially the 19-8 win on 10/16. But we choked and the Sox did their job. Good job.
My 7 year old said we need to cheer for St. Louis, since the Sox beat us [Linked Image] Sounds Fair.

Ron
I"m not much of a fan until the near the end of the season, when I become a fan/fiend.

Yep, The Sox earned their way, and provided some exciting action in the playoffs.

I want to see them take it.(since the Dodgers are out [Linked Image])...S

R
Ron Offline
electure,
My Dad stopped cheering for the Dodgers since they left Brooklyn. [Linked Image]

Ron
E
Huge fan here, wife and kids too. Stress level over the last couple of weeks has been incredible. Too hard to type with fingers crossed. [Linked Image]

B
Our house has been pretty interesting since Ed (my dh) is from Houston and Cody is a Yankees fan - one of his first toys was a bear in a baseball uniform named Mr. Yankee.

Cody's on a steroid as part of his chemo and is, shall we say, a little more outwardly expressive and when the Sox were taking the lead he got pretty irate! Wednesday's game got him all riled up and we an had honest-to-goodness crazed fan in the house with yelling and pounding the sofa pillows and everything.

On Thursday during his spinal tap procedure one of the nurses was training another on the anesthesia and they were documenting Cody's blood pressure and I laughed and said it was a good deal lower than it had been during the game the night before.

I'm kind of glad that the Yankees weren't in the Series with Houston or my house might not make it through the chaos and mayhem between fans here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard