ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 390 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
"But there was a very clear hint, but odd hint above."

Yowsers!! That sounds like my back yard! (Look at my profile.) Or maybe MP or S.

[This message has been edited by SolarPowered (edited 07-06-2004).]

S
I missed the part after "retired"--I was talking about his pre-retirement. Sounds like he might now be in the city officially known as "The City of the Town of (censored)".

S
loose cannon authority ?

nothing new to see here......

move on....

~S~

E
e57 Offline OP
Solarpowered- Bingo! Be aware when S. of Alice's. Turns out he's a multi as well.

So now that it's known, we'll just keep it to ourselves, we haven't made it out yet.

Oh, by the way fellow California Electrician, have you gotten all your employees certified yet? Less than six months to go!

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason
S
e57, if you are referring to Alice's Restaurant(up on the hill), there is very inexpensive diesel fuel across the street.

Steve
E
e57 Offline OP
The new van is GAS! Just in time for $2.60 per gallon... The pump shuts off at $50, and only 3/4 full! I look at the diesel pump and smack myself really hard in the face with regret. Desiel isn't available everywhere in SF, where I live, but 16th and S.Van is dirt cheap, if you find yourself in the City.

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason
S
I've been working in San Leandro lately and have found a "good" station on Hesperian, at Hwy 92.

Steve
$2.60/gal! [Linked Image] I hope you're actually talking about in San Francisco! Last time I was up there gas in that city was super high! Strangely enough, crossed the Golden Gate Bridge & the price dropped about 40ยข/gal!

Gas down here is in the $2.20's for name brand, $2.10's for the Arco/Thrifty/Generic stuff

-Randy

PS... Any word on re-inspect yet?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard