ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#39231 06/14/04 07:04 PM
D
DougW Offline OP
The wife just told me she's looking at buying one for me for my birthday. I'll probably be in the truck for another 18-24 months, so it's not a bad investment... especially after the "self serve" that the neighborhood crackhead performed on my stuff earlier this year.
http://www.4are.com/product/dcu/

Wondering what experiences any of you have had with these, as well as advice/opinions on options & accessories?

Thanks in advance,

DougW

E
It looks pretty good to me.

A
Those are great caps Doug.A plumber friend of mine has one and loves it.That will probably be my next one too.Here up North(like you are)where most of the contractors work out of 4wheel drive trucks(I do)have the same cap or similiar.What a great gift to get from your wife.(I think I'll show her this post)LOL

B
It looks like my Knapheide. I got is used and it's the best setup I've worked out of. Just keep the aisle clear and put down some thick carpet with padding for your knees. I keep a rubber tote back there to put all the current job stuff in then you can set it out for easier access to the interior.

Link Copied to Clipboard