ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/22/24 10:36 AM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 227 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#37261 04/23/04 10:30 PM
B
Oops, Roger... my communication skills stink sometimes... I meant people who join - like me - because the folks here are so doggone entertaining! [Linked Image]

I appreciate the inclusion as this is truly a great little corner of the wild web world!

#37262 04/23/04 10:54 PM
R
Bren,
Oops, Roger... my communication skills stink sometimes
no they don't, I knew exactly what you meant, (I was playing on your words) and my post was what I meant too. [Linked Image] you are most appreciated, not to mention "entertaining", [Linked Image] I want to thank you for your participation.

Roger

[This message has been edited by Roger (edited 04-23-2004).]

#37263 04/23/04 11:13 PM
Thank You all for your comments!!

You are all part of this. It couldn't be what it is without all of you.

Special Thanks to the Moderators, both past and present.

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
#37264 04/23/04 11:57 PM
F
i got the EC&M magainzne and see your link and it show wonderfull story here about the ENC here and keep up good work there. and i really do come to this site pretty often as i can get time to swing by here

merci , marc

p.s. your site will even get more popaur now after the mag explain it more

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)

#37265 04/24/04 04:32 AM
Way to go Bill! [Linked Image]

Although I haven't been a part of things here nearly as long as some of you out there... I instantaneously felt like I'd just joined "The Brady Bunch" with my first post! Between yourself, the moderators & every member on here, a family of sorts has been created [Linked Image] Everyone on here brings a different personality & a good amount of information with them... The best thing thats going here is the ability of all to share & interact with one another in the light hearted manner in which we do daily [Linked Image] I see one thing that's taken seriously here, our trade and all that associates with it.. Otherwise, we're all brothers & sisters just bickering & having a blast over everything from ground up/ground down to prehistoric pieces of equiptment..

I commend & congratulate EVERYONE!, as you are all part of what makes ECN great [Linked Image]

Bill, as this all being your brainchild, a special thanks to you for your time & sweat you've undoubtedly poured into all of this!

Hardhats off

-Randy

PS EC&M today.... Time man of the year tomorrow? [Linked Image]

#37266 04/24/04 06:56 AM
W
Very cool and well deserved. I'm very involved in another UBB and I wish it was run like this one. Most topics on there get derailed by flaming and its pretty frustrating at times. Congrats Bill and thanks for making a nice place to visit and one where a confused sparky can get some help. Probably should thank the guys who help provide the answers to all the questions also. I for one have learned alot, Thanks for sharing your experinces from the school of hard knocks or is that the school of hot sparks [Linked Image]

#37267 04/24/04 08:56 AM
G
My congratulations to Bill and the moderators here.

I've made some good friends here and managed to learn a lot in the process.

Everybody here contributes to the learning/sharing of ideas process.

Russell

#37268 04/24/04 09:40 AM
I
iwire Offline OP
I have only been a moderator for a short time so I do not include myself in these thanks.

The thanks IMO go to the great members here who do not need 'moderation'.

And of course I give my whole hearted thank you to Bill for coming up with this idea and running with it.

Bill I hope you know the good that you have done. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

My knowledge of the trade has increased greatly form all the members and Bill provided the path for that to happen.

Sincerely, Bob

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
#37269 04/24/04 06:13 PM
C
CRW Offline
I read the article online last night after someone in the chat mentioned it. Then this afternoon I got my regular hard copy in the mail, and what do you know, it's actually the COVER STORY! Good work, Bill and everyone who keeps this site going.

#37270 04/24/04 10:41 PM
T
Superb writeup...good going!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard