ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
H
Anyone know where I can find a Lithonia AE01 can with a white trim. Apparently they don't make them anymore and I'm hoping someone has one sitting around on a shelf collecting dust. I've got a customer who has five and wants to add a sixth. Oly other option is to replace all of them which obviously doesn't work out for my customer...

suggestions?

J
Try a retrofit kit by Nora.
Its low voltage mr16 with several modern choices of trims.If it will fit your can there is no replacing of can.....Have just started installing several of theses products....people love em !!!!

[This message has been edited by johnd24 (edited 02-23-2004).]

E
Have you tried emailing Lithonia? I know they just changed some models and numbers, but they all have a cross reference. What are the specs on the can? We use some Lithonia, but I don't know that nimber. Tell me what it looks like and I might know it.

H
Eagle - From outside it basically looks like a can with a white open trim. But its all one piece and its made for old or new work. Its a 5 1/2" diameter and the trim is 7"...

H
Found it. Its now an E Series 5" Remodeler - E01 - I guess they dropped the "A". At any rate, I have to have one shipped from Georgia...but I found it all the same...thanks for your help...

Link Copied to Clipboard