ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
UL 508A SPACING
by ale348 - 03/29/24 01:09 AM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (ale348), 302 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I'm very grateful to 'know' all of the people here and it's great to see how they help and support each other. You Guys and Girls are the BEST!

Visitors and New Members:
Feel free to jump in anywhere. This topic's an easy one to start with if you want. Say hello, tell us where you're from, is it Snowing? [Linked Image] Anything, it doesn't matter.

Hey, if anyone's thinking about becoming a Member now's the time to do it! After Jan 1 you can say you've been a Member for 2 years ... where's that EMCEE ??

As usual, if anyone else wants to add their comments here go ahead!

Take Care,
[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
I
Let me be the first (if I type fast enough) to say thanks to Bill for providing this place to learn and laugh.

I have learned much from the members here.

Mostly I learned I have a lot more to learn.

Cheers Bill

Bob

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
R
Once again, one of our members took the words out of my mouth.

This is a great place to learn code, and as Bob put, it is a great place to learn humility...something everyone needs now and again. Thanks to all who have helped me learn how the game is played.

[This message has been edited by Ryan_J (edited 12-18-2003).]

Ryan Jackson,
Salt Lake City
I honestly love this forum....I look forward to coming home and seeing whats been posted!!! I love talking shop, and talking to my wife about work is like ....well,I better behave, lest she "looks" in on me.....and I wanna say THANX to Bill, for the time and effort he put into makin' this forum ....Thanx,man, "You learn something new every day"...and if you come here,you're bound to pick up something useful...or at very least a chuckle or two.. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Attic Rat (edited 12-18-2003).]

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"
K
Thank you Bill for the opportunity to
learn and contribute to this forum. I am from Kentucky i have been in the electrical
field for 20 years, many spent contracting
but now i am on the selling side. This forum has been very entertaining and educational. Thanks again
Terry

R
Welcome Kyme2. I can't say much more than the others.

It's nice to make friends from all over the globe, and see how different and alike we all are.

The people here are mighty good folks and can always teach, help, or make us laugh.

Thanks Bill, and all

Roger

G
I say the same thing every time,but I'm greatful to Bill and to the other members for allowing me to read and learn.

Russell

..I just read your profile ga.sparky!! My Mom's from Waycross,outside of Offerman,is that near you??

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"
E
I found this forum through a link from Mike Holt's forum and I like it. I try to divide my time between the two. It's the members who share thoughts and opinions that make it great. Keep up the good work. [Linked Image]

John
Thanks for the comments, but it's all of you that deserve the credit.

All of the Moderators deserve thanks for the time they put in and the expertice they bring with them. The people who send in Pictures and supply or draw diagrams for discussion make things more interesting and often show an answer for a difficult question. It seems that many people are here because they care about what they are doing and want to share what they know. It's a good thing!

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard