ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 407 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
No Atticrat,I'm plumb at the other end of the state. I can almost throw a rock and hit Roger..Um I mean N.C. [Linked Image]

Oh, ok, thats cool, I was only there a couple of times...it's been a while!!! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"
P
What can be said but to echo the previous comments? We have a gerat bunch here! [Linked Image]

I'll slip in a plug for the non-U.S. area here. Doesn't matter if you're American born-and-bred and never set foot outside the country, if you have any questions about how things are done in foreign parts, you're welcome to come on over and ask. ECN has members from several European countries and as far afield as Australia and New Zealand.

My Mom's from Waycross,outside of Offerman,is that near you??

Hey, time to start saying "Small world" again. [Linked Image] I remember stopping in Waycross on my travels around Georgia in 1993, and in nearby Homerville, on the route west toward Valdosta.

I haven't been to Ga.sparky's town, but pretty close. I went all around the Toccoa/SC border area and to nearby Murphy, NC. [Linked Image]

..There ya go!!! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"
S
I just wanted to say thanks to the webmasters and moderators of this site.
I'm a new member here, and really enjoy scanning the posts.
I really enjoy the nostalgia area( I've already posted some pics of the project I'm presently on)- love to see the old stuff.

Again, keep up the great work! [Linked Image]

You know, I'm very often wrong, and I'm corrected.
I'd like to be right, but I'm often wrong.
I've learned more by being wrong here than I have from being right after 33 years in the trade...S
This is a good place to learn,
And nobody will charge you anything [Linked Image]...S

C
i also would like to add that all you guys are great! there is no such thing as a dumb question. also there's always a good since of humor to go along.so if any new members want to ask something don't be afraid, cause were all a great bunch!sorry about he wrong symbol, should have been [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by circuit man (edited 12-20-2003).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard