ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 381 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
J
Just picked up a 1999 GMC jimmy today from a private seller. For my work car to drive to the factory use for hunting and fishing. Its in great shape 28K miles loaded power everything. Great price as well. What are your experiences with them likes and dislikes.

M
I had a new 96 Jimmy, but I believe its about the same as a 99. The only real complaints that I had were regarding comfort. I could never find a comfortable spot with the driver's side power seat. The shape and contour of the seat itself was part of the problem, it didn't quite match the shape and contour of my big butt.

The third and most serious comfort problem was that when it was cold outside, a freezing cold draft would blow up through the firewall around the steering column. It was bad enough that my wife had a real hard time driving it when it got cold. The dealer tried everything to stop the draft, but finally gave up. We traded it off after 2 years.

Link Copied to Clipboard