ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (CoolWill), 250 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
iwire Offline OP
From Mr Murrey Thompson.
Abidjan,Ivoiry Coast
West Africa.

Confidential message.

Dearest.

I am writing this mail to you from my residence because of how confidential it is,this letter contains some confidential materials and should be delected from your mail box if you are unable to help me out concerning the proposal.I am the director of international remittance in a bank here in Abidjan.I and my colleagues have an amount of 28 million dollars belonging to Gen Robert Guei who was shot dead together with all his family last September by the Government soldiers here on an accusation of plotting a failed coup de etat.this money was 58 million dollars but some have been used in the importation of arms by the General until he met the unexpected death.

I have all the necessary documents involved in the deposition and the withdrawal of the part of the money and the next of kinwas his personal security guard who also met death.now I want you to tand as the next of kin and help us transfer this amount of money out from here.this business is 100% risk free and Iwill prepare all the documentation and prove the sourse of the fund before the transfer.

I want you to know that this business involves I and 5 top officials in our bank and must not be taken as a joke,I advice you to think very well before responding because we need a very strong hand in this transaction.

Your percentage and other important details will be discussed once I confirm your kind willinngness in helping in the transfer. I await your postive responds

Thanks

MR. Murrey Thompson.

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
E
If only the Red Sox had your luck!

I
iwire Offline OP
Ouch! [Linked Image from click-smilie.de]

Bob Badger
Massachusetts
:
heard of this kind of spam, some guys really bill your card if you believe this crap...

G
There's a slight catch. If you fall for it, they will tell you to send them some money to grease the wheels. Its amazing how many millions these guys have bilked people out of.

S
When you Guys see crap like this, here's what you do:
Forward it to this E-mail Address:
419.fcd@usss.treas.gov
with the Words ," No Loss ", unless you have been scammed, then contact the Treasury Department directly.

S
IM RICH ! RICH!!!.....
[Linked Image from barbneal.com]

E
Guess who just got a "Confidential" e mail from Murrey Thompson. [Linked Image] Happy days are here again.....

I
iwire Offline OP
I will meet you at the Ritz Carlton, we can count our money. [Linked Image]

I already quit work and put a down payment on a Lamborghini. [Linked Image]

Bob Badger
Massachusetts
R
I hope you guys don't forget you humble beginnings and abandon us "po folk" here. [Linked Image]

Roger

[This message has been edited by Roger (edited 10-19-2003).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard