ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 479 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
i think this is a grrrreat site! all are willin to lend ahelping hand when some one needs it, & stir them in the right direction when it gets where they should't do there selves for there safety.a great bunch of guys & gals!

H
I'll add my 2 cents here. I think that this board is very useful, helpful, informative, and in general the people here are pleasant. No one here is mean, angry or flames anyone. I think that everyone here should take a bow, and give everyone a hand. [Linked Image]

S
I willl join in the thanks and praise, too. The gang here is helpful and has really helped me also. It is nice to come here and not be ridiculed or argued with. Much help and reasons to restudy the code have come from this site. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

F
i will add duex cents in here too and i really do enjoying this forums and it really help me alot and few other members along the way and in the fact no matter where you are from we all work together to help each other

grand merci

marc

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)

Thanks to Bill and the Moderatrors, you have a fine shop here and I enjoy reading the messages and replies and adding to them whenever I can!!

Keep up the good work!

Joe

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard