ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#27798 08/01/03 02:18 PM
Time for another "New Member" thread.

We usually manage to coax a few people forward to Register, or say Hello etc. If you're a new member and just haven't seen a place yet to add a comment try it here. Say hello, where you're from, what you do, etc. etc. (Testing 1,2,3 if you want ..)

Any questions how to do something? How to use the Smiley Guys? ( [Linked Image] ) quote, use bold lettering?

Existing Members: if you have anything you'd like to add here please do. Any suggestions for New Members? Anything you think might help someone that's unsure how to navigate this BB to read, or add comments, start a new thread etc. etc. Maybe there's something that confused you at first that you can share with others?

Or just say Hello too ...

[Linked Image]
Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Addiss (edited 08-01-2003).]

Bill
T
[Linked Image from 65.108.216.53]

S
Try flipping the glass around on your computer screen.... [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

J
Thats simple to fix, put the monitor behind you and a mirror in front, then you can also say things like "Every time I look at myself I can't believe how awesome I am"

If you are just looking at this BB,
Jump in and have some fun!. [Linked Image]
I think that the general concensus here is to help one another out, all jokes aside, I think that we solve most problems through our collective knowledge. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 08-02-2003).]

P
Come on in, it's pretty friendly around here.

There are a lot of good sparkies here willing to offer a hand. We can get into some pretty deep technical discussions from time to time, but we're always ready to have a bit of a joke as well. I think we have about the right balance.

Link Copied to Clipboard