ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
UL 508A SPACING
by ale348 - 03/29/24 01:09 AM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (ale348), 302 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
C
CRW Offline OP
I have an excellent book, "Electrician's Guide to Conduit Bending" by Richard A. Cox, and sold by his company COXCO. He also published a book about PLCs and one about motor control. I found a link to his company on the web, but I get a message saying the page isn't available. Does anyone know about his company, is it still going, and how I can get in touch with him to purchase some books?

N
The conduit bending book was standard issue in my first year of apprenticeship. I bought the motor control book myself. Great books. Try writing to the publisher or maybe there is an address in the back of the book. I have no idea if he is still in business.

T
http://www.coxco.cc/

[This message has been edited by ThinkGood (edited 07-06-2003).]

C
CRW Offline OP
TG--thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.

R
I am a big fan of Benfields conduit bending manual.
It is fairly simple, with minimal math (for us lame brains), and covers mostly anything I've ever needed to do.

B
10-4 Redsy. Boy Howdy! Jack Benfield is the Most High Overseer of Conduit Bending.

C
CRW Offline OP
I agree, the Benfield book is a classic. It is very straight forward and simple. The cool thing about the Cox book is that it shows the trig theory that is behind the universal bending principles that Benfield also uses. Like where the multipliers come from, etc. I think both complement each other.

Link Copied to Clipboard