ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 331 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
I like your story, don't ever let them know the truth
You'd better hope they're not lurking in the background reading ECN as well! [Linked Image]

Wirecat,
I see from your profile you have cats listed in your interests. I'm a cat-lover myself --I somehow seem to appreciate their nature.

To all,
Come on in and join us, we're a pretty friendly bunch (gotta double check that typing -- A local taxi company here recently printed a whole batch of flyer ads and only later realized that they'd accidentally advertised "Fast & fiendly service" [Linked Image]

C
C-H Offline

I'm a cat-lover myself --I somehow seem to appreciate their nature.

Cats were never very fond of me, but a few weeks ago my sister brought her cat with her. It instantly jumped up on me sounding like an engine. It was absolutely crazy about me. Sure enough, it turns out I had become allergic to cats. How did the cat know something I didn't know myself???

[This message has been edited by C-H (edited 07-20-2003).]

W
"You'd better hope they're not lurking in the background reading ECN as well!"

I know my boss does not use a computer, but his son, who works summers on the crew does. They are all a great bunch, been helping me out quite a bit during my first weeks, so if they see the post we will all have a good laugh! Oops, in my excitement on my first post I forgot to use spell check. Sort of like my fist day on the job when I forgot to check a circuit and ruined a good pair of Kleins! I do not see a spell checker on the site. Should I type and check in word, than paste to the forum? Oh, and thanks for the welcome!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard