ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 516 guests, and 32 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Elec_VA,
Well, you ask a question, there, mate,
I like The Living End,Pearl Jam and
LifeHouse(thier bass player is the best).
Being a part-time muso, myself, I only really listen to music that uses "real" musicians, none of this sampling and Hip-Hop rubbish, just not my cup of tea, personally. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 04-24-2003).]

C
[Linked Image] dixie chicks,george strait,terri clark,rascal flats,emerson drive,toby keith just to name a few. [Linked Image]

Fat Headed Monster and all of our influences...

[Linked Image]

BTW, I have both CDs of Hayseed Dixie ... "Hillbilly Tribute to AC/DC" and "Hillbilly Tribute to Mountain Love". They're great!

Zappa... Mental Toss Flycoon?

[This message has been edited by sparky66wv (edited 02-23-2003).]

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI
E
Elec_VA Offline OP
Virgil,

That bass rules! I have played bass off and on for the last 12 years! Love the fretless, though I tend to hit the wrong note (only by a little, leading to a very discordant sound) when I play one. Any Primus influence in there? (Said only for the axe. Six string fretless? Excellent!) Just saw your update about Hayseed! Glad to know that I’m not the only one who loves bastardized bluegrass!

Oh, and you have to add ECN to the links [Linked Image]

Everyone:

Love the responses! Keep them coming!

Pete
I enjoy the Eagles; Rod Stewart; all of the 60's and 70's and also the early 50's oldies music!

PS: I also enjoy listening to The First "Four Temptations" Group, with Artie Ripp, Skip Scarpa, Brad Stuart, and Joe Tedesco.

They sang "Cathy" and "Rock and Roll Baby" on ABC Paramount.

Are there any record collectors out there who may have a copy??

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant
P
Popular music from the 1940s thru 1960s, rock 'n' roll, ballads, a little jazz, country music. I guess I have quite wide-ranging tastes, but I can't stand the modern trash. More than once I've decided I need to cut all power for a few minutes when some other workman has insisted on playing some "Top 40" station at full blast!

I
pualuk,
I am with you, even though I like it loud I will be courteous of others, nothing is worse then trying to think with music that you hate blasting away. Some people are just plain rude.

The company I work for has a no radio policy and most of the GCs we work for do not allow radios on the job.
Bob

[This message has been edited by iwire (edited 02-23-2003).]

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
C
I enjoy Classic hard rock (Esp "Corporate rock"), the aformentioned
British/European metal, "hair" metal, early to mid 80s pop/new wave, (that was the MTV staple back then), an a bit of current pop/alternative/dance. I also like a bit of 30s jazz and 40s swing, and come Christmas, I crave seasonal recordings from the 50s to the 70s.

The channel loop I have set on my receiver. up are mostly CHR and alternative stations though. A somewhat regional station (that
the barn radio is often tuned to), has on Sunday nights, an 80s retro program I enjoy listening to when I am doing Sunday evening chores.

F
I enjoy all types of music but sway towards the classic rock side Yes Led Zeppelin Jethro tull etc. I went to see John Prine last night and the show was awesome.If he does a show in your area I would highly recomend going to see it

In case you don't know, Virgil(Sparky66WV) can play a variety of instruments, and very well. He's just a modest guy.
I'm gonna waste some space here.
When I quit my last job, I gave 1 month's notice...Told everyone I was Movin'to Montana. To raise a "high end fiber" used in "quality" dental floss. Those folks still believe it.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard