ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 254 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Well,are you getting the holiday that you wouldn't normally?
Enjoy!!!!!!

Donnie
Figures, just when I go away we get a good snow ...

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
F
My brother just got back Saturday from a 10 day work trip to Honduras. It was 110º down there. He got back just in time for the front end of this latest blizzard. It took him 3 hours to travel the 40 miles from the airport to home. I just took him the tractor(no cab) so he could start digging himself out of the snow. He just spent 10 days building houses in 110º heat 14 hours a day. Talk about going from one extreme to the other!

L
bill...it's ok,i think it will still be around when you get back. [Linked Image]

W
bill...it's ok,i think it will still be around when you get back.

Hopefully NOT, better yet there is a warm front coming and 40-50s by the weekend.

CCCcccccc'mon Spring

WOC

So how much Snow did everyone get?
Anybody know about central Long Island?

Bill

Bill
H
Northern NJ checking in with 24" of snow with drifts up to about 3 feet. More when the @!#$%^&* snow plows go through. There is talk al an additional 1-2" of light snow predicted for tommorrow.

E
We've got about 26" + in Northern VA. The trucks are picking up the snow and dumping it in the Potomac. Four-foot drift right in front of my house. Reminds me of being a kid in Marquette MI ('bout 6 miles from Lake Superior a few hours north of Green Bay). Love it! [Linked Image]

Pete
W
We got about 10" here in northern mass so far. Meteorologists predicted anywhere between 18" to 30" in certain areas north of Boston. All the day time and night time schools are closed. Logan airport is open but 1/2 the planes had to leave so plowing could be done, there's delyas up to wednesday and people are sleeping at the terminal. It's a wind driven snow. HIgh tides coming in at midnite on the coast and people are worried about flooding. I haven't seen anything like this around here since the blizzard of 78.
~Ange

S
New York City checkin' in with about two feet.

One radio announcer said we were two inches short of the Blizzard of 1996. WHO IS HE KIDDIN'? The snow was higher that time. At least I saw cars on the road today but the highway flyover I live next to did seem eerily quiet...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard